The author blog of C. J. Ivory

Tinkerer with words. Dresser-Upper. Adorer of Steampunk and VictoriaNoir fiction. Occasional Lawgineer.

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween (aka All NaNo's Eve)

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Like many writers I'm poised on the precipice of November's Festival of Madness, NaNoWriMo. 30 days and 30 nights of novelling craziness begins tomorrow. If all goes to plan I will have 50,000 words by midnight on November 30th.

Technically for me it's already started, but I wont be able to write word one until I finish work tonight.

Am I stressed? Nope. Not at all. Naaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Well, a little.

But anyway, Chocks Away! as Ms Earhart would say :)  If you're taking part, feel free to add me to your Buddy List (I'm masquerading under the alias hummingbirdchen over there, or you can search by my novel name, Cirque Noir)

3 comments:

Cat Carlisle said...

I've added you (I think, the site is clunky today). I'm Clockwise over there.

Dana said...

You're doing great! Just added you. I'm Calimero over there.

Charlotte Jane Ivory said...

Huzzah! Two new buddies! I've just added you, Cat and Dana :)